· Easy and fast to use grafting method that saves time and effort.
· Blade can be replaced
· Use the pruner to cut useless branches from the plant
· Keep out of reach of children
· Do not use on dry or old hard wood
How to use:
· Step 1: Hold the grafting stock in the grafting tool and squeeze the handle to make the cut, repeat this step to cut stem from the donor plant. Take care to ensure that the groove is cut in the stock plant.
· Step 2: Slide the donor stem into the groove of the stock plant, matching the cut surfaces as closely as possible. If the stock and donor plant are not the same size, match on the side only.
· Step 3: Place sterilizing material around the joint, and bind with tape, the sterilizing material will protect against bacteria and weather conditions.
· Step 4: Use the pruner to cut useless branches from the plant.
· Step 5: The grafting tool with "V & U & Ω" blade and the end of blade both can cut, one piece blade can be used as two pieces blade, so you would have total six pieces blade.
Note : Due to EXTREMELY high demand, please allow 2-4 weeks for delivery.
- Click "Add To Cart" button and complete your purchase now! We will get to work ASAP to make sure you get your brand new order ASAP!
- Secure Checkout via: Mastercard - Visa - AMEX - Paypal
3 Great Reasons To Buy From Us: